Our Turkoman style yurt is made of coppiced sweet chestnut poles for the trellis walls and ash for the roof ribs, all crafted and handmade by the owners. The circular yurt is spacious, comfortable and has a king size bed that sleeps two adults. There is also:
- a cast iron wood burning stove where you can watch the flames through the glass door – ideal for those chilly evenings
- a dining table for two – for those rainy days when you can’t sit outside
- a second door which gives you views into lush natural planting and bamboos
- a CD player with a selection of CDs
- Bed linen and towels are provided
The yurt is completely lined with felt, making it cool in the summer and warm when it turns cold. There’s storage space and an electricity supply for reading lights.