Badger’s Bower is built very much in the style of the “tin tabernacles” that once existed all across Britain. You can read all about them at this Wikipedia page.
But we offer something much more glamorous!
- 1 kingsize bed
- 2 ring halogen cooker
- Outside there is a BBQ/fire pit
- Fridge/freezer box
- Free standing double ended Bath/hand held shower
- Compost loo
- Hot and cold water for washing up
- Towel and wall radiator
- Bed linen and towels are provided
- Kettle, Toaster, Cooking utensils, cutlery, glasses, cups, plates, pots and pans
- Remember to bring your own bedding for the tents
- There are plug sockets, plus USB ports and Wi-Fi
Extra space available
Space for 6 adults from £25 per adult per night sleeping in up to 3 tents alongside. Please bring your own linen.
Food and Drink
A few basics will be provided in your kitchen (tea and coffee, sugar, oil and herbs). For everything else it’s just a 5 minute walk into the village.