Did you know that there’s a magical place where you and your partner can come for a romantic retreat and sleep beneath the stars? And it’s only 35 miles from central London.
Whatever the case you’ll sleep with the sound of the water which bubbles out at the foot of the Chiltern Hills. You’ll be able to prepare your own meals in the stylishly equipped kitchen areas or access excellent pubs and restaurants in the centre of the nearby village – only 5 minutes walk away.
The Chiltern Hills are a wonderful area for cycling and walking and there’s plenty to see in the locality.
Our accommodation is eco-friendly but there is hot and cold running water as well as electricity and you’ll be able to pamper yourself in the luxurious shower room. Definitely not an austere retreat – this is truly glamping at its best!
- Eco-friendly, romantic escape for a couple
- Handmade yurt
- Luxurious stylish bathrooms and kitchens linked by decking
- Haven for wildlife – birdwatching, kingfishers, dragonflies, moorhens, deer and owls
- Great walking, cycling and local attractions
- 5 minute walk to local village with excellent pubs, restaurants and shops
- 50 minutes by train from London, Marylebone
- Good access by road – only half an hour from the M25
- Treatments available to book – aromatherapy, remedial massage, reiki and reflexology
- Good mobile phone reception
- Hot and cold running water
- Wood burning stove